Dancing-Banana-ManDancing-Banana-Man

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Peg-A-Leg Version 2.0 Peg-A-Leg Version 2.0

woah, de`javu

wow man, that was really good. I live in Chicago, and we're surrounded by hicks and such, and i remember seeing this game in a resturant when i was on a road trip. I'm surprisingly good at it too.

Great job!

ssssssssssffjfjjf responds:

thanks dancing banana man!

Newbs Newbs

oh, how original

wow! a counter strike movie! using... what's that? both Half Life AND unreal tournament sounds!? DEAR GOD! i've NEVER seen anything like this before!

your copy of flash would be better suited in the hands of a five year old.

Gonked Gonked

awesome song, rockin' movie

that was hilarious! the graphics were amazing and the blood kicked ass. nice job.

looscannon5 responds:

*ninja slice of happyness!*

Newgrounds Man Newgrounds Man

terrable

thats a They Might be Giants song. That song has no relevance to the movie you made. you could have at least changed the lyrics dude.... that was really stupid. now all of these morons, like "GameDay" think that you made the song because they cant look at the audio link. morons.

SeizureDog responds:

No shit its a TMBG song. And they sang it too dumbass. So I can't change the lyrics because I'M NOT SINGING IT. And how the hell can you say the song has no relevance to the movie? Its not as if I made random shit. Song says something, I draw it literally. You can't hardly GET more relevant. GameDay may be ignorant, but you sir, are a complete fucking moron.

Mars Conspiracy (Chptr01) Mars Conspiracy (Chptr01)

That kicked ass.

wow... that was great! i havent seen anyhting like that in a long time, i look forward to the next installments. one note, the voices of the men at the beginning sound too digital, and unless that was what you were going for, i's re-do them.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

that was great!

the style was amazing, the way you showed speed was impeccable, very well done.

Teh Hatt Teh Hatt

well....

i gave it a five because operation ivy kicks much ass.

biblo responds:

That they does

Lord Of The Joints Ep:2 Lord Of The Joints Ep:2

nice

that was good, but if youre gonna use that soundbit for every character, put the little apostrophe thing above the current speaker, cause they all sound alike. second, a tip for using that sound bot thing, try slightly misspelling words, they come out better if you spell them EXACTLY like they sound.

keep up the great work
-Tom

Eat It! Eat It!

can you say, LisVender Ripoff?

it was alright... i just prefer real characters to locks or clocks.

Pink Lemonade valentine Pink Lemonade valentine

very nice

that was cool! the way their hands moved on each other's backs was excellent, the clothes like moved with them... im not being like a horney little abstard it looked very good.